Vistas a la página totales

domingo, 21 de junio de 2026

MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE : He-Man

 



Lately, it is not easy to find a funny plan.Lucky,going to the cinema with my nephew is my safeguard.Every summer,we usually watch cartoon films,especially they had been decided by him.However,this time I decided on the movie.I was looking forward to watching the new film of HE-MAN,Master of the Universe.For me,it was one of my favourite cartoons when I was a child,besides I was totally sure that to the little Jorge would be an amazing plan.I have to reckon that the videotape didn’t fraud us.Its special effects,its plot and along its humorous point make it a must for He-Man lovers.

Master of the Universe (it is also known as He-Man and the Master of the Universe) is an American science-fiction movie.This film is drawn up on the famous 80s cartoons and it has been directed by Travis Knight.Although the main idea of this project was in 2009,there were different setbacks with the original cast and the rights,as a result the plan was stopped.Fortunately,the movie was released in 2026.There is no doubt that these types of films based on famous cartoons or well-known media frachises by Mattel always receive mixed reviews from criticism,yet in general,they have many positive comments from the audience.It’s significant to remark that the film is the second live-action film adaption after the 1987 film,which was performed by the famous villain of Rocky IV,Ivan Drago (Dolph Lundgren).

Prince Adam and his friend Teela are trained to combat by their trainer Duncan.The live in Eternos,the capital city of the planet Ethernia.One day,Eternos is invaded by Skeletor and his warriors.As a result,Adam’s parents are captured.After a long time,Adam is an adult and he works a normal job,yet he is obsessed with finding the sword,which gives him the power to recuperate his past life.Although,the situation is not easy due to now he lives in other type of world.So,Adam steals the sword and he is arrested.There,this past friend,Teela helps him to be free.When Adams gets the sword again,they are transported to the ruins of Eternos,where the combatants of Ethernia live in hiding from Skeletor’s rule.

‘Master of the Universe’ brings wacky humor and nostalgia.Furthermore,in a certain sense,it is a family ride you would experience in front of the big screen…I would definitely recommend Master of the Universe for a fun time
…By the power of Grayskull I have the power! 






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario